Multilase® Integrative Laser Therapy™ has been shown to rapidly reduce pain, swelling, bruising and significantly reduce healing time. It is highly beneficial when introduced soon after surgery or injury to nerves, tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones. Continued treatment will effectively minimise the appearance of scars and assist in reducing tissue adhesion and the formation of thick, raised keloid scars, that can sometimes occur in certain skin types or parts of the body, such as the chest, inner and upper arm areas. A speedier recovery allows for the return to a normal lifestyle sooner.
Why Try Laser Therapy as an Anti Aging Technique?
This method of laser application is highly recommended after:
- Reconstructive/plastic surgery (Kubota, J. 1998)
- Orthopaedic surgery (Paulo, P. Moartins, M. Luiz, A. Pinheiro, B. Andre, M. Marleny, E. Gerbi, M. 2000)
- Dental and oral surgery (Kutvolgi, I, Tahitotfalu 2000)
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery (Ohshiro, T. 1988)
- Liposuction (Czech, T. 2000)
- Fat transplantation (Katalinic, D. 1990)
- After burn injury or erbium and CO2 laser skin resurfacing, dermabrasion and skin peels (Czech, T. 1998)
- Improved success rate after bone and skin grafts and flaps (Cabrero, 1985)
- After peripheral nerve injury and microsurgery (Rochkind, S. 2000)
- Non-healing wounds, ulcers and burn injuries will also benefit from an improved immune response and increased micro-circulation. (Dyson, 1985)
Additional Benefits Of Laser Therapy
Skin and Scar Repair Reduce old and new scars, Repair stretchmarks, Reduce skin hypersensitivity, Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, Strengthens capillaries and nails, Simultaneous acne healing and scar repair. Body Therapy Eliminate cellulite, Increase lymphatic drainage, Relieve painful joints, Release painful trigger points, Reduce muscle spasm, Improve joint mobility, Reduce tissue fibrosis. Wellness Accelerate recovery after illness, surgery and injury, Improve circulation, Reduce arthritis, Reduce fatigue, Relax tension, Improve metabolism, Increase immunity, Stress reduction.