Our mission at East Ivanhoe Skin & Body Therapy is to offer the very latest in advanced skin treatments, products and technology backed by science, whilst providing an excellent and highly professional service and education to our clients about their skin and body health. Our dedication to using and providing advanced skincare and technology, backed by science has earned us a strong reputation with our clients and paramedical community. Experienced, Professional & friendly staff.
We have a wide range of facial services to suit your every need. Below you will find a small sample of what we can offer. Please feel free to call us if you have any additional requirements or would like to know what other facial services we provide tailored for you!
Your Skin is a reflection of your inner health. It is your largest organ and together with correct treatments, and holistic approach we can help conditions from congested skin to anti-ageing with correct product and advanced techniques.
Prevention, Correction, Protection
Our staff will help you choose a facial that is best suited to you by consultation prior. Only a consultation with our therapist will be able to give you the correct treatment plan.
We provide ;
- A thorough consultation and skin diagnosis;
- Recommendations and advice to assist you with correct homecare regime to maintain.
Types of Facials- for further details please see our pricelist
- Deep pore cleansing – dextoxifies and eliminates impurities.
- Microdermabrasion – Provides a deeper exfoliation for thickened, lined, scarred, or congested skin.- See separate info in our Facials list
- Oxygen facials– Provides deep hydration in the skin layers whilst plumping and firming instantly.
- Peel facials – Exfoliates to help brighten, aid congestion and refines lines
- Non surgical face lift – Muscle toning and hydration support for your muscles and skin.
- Hydroclat toning facial – deep toning and hydration.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed light) Photo Rejuvenation for pigmentation and capillary (red vein) reduction, sundamage, rosacea.
- Skin Needling/ Rollering – Natural collagen induction therapy . We can provide the salon treatment and you can continue at home with a specialised home device.
- Low level laser Therapy – Used for many modalities including, muscle toning ( lifting for face), healing skin, anti inflammatory issues skin and body, lines and wrinkles, acne pitting/scars, wound and post plastic surgery.
- Skin tightening – using the latest Focus fractional RF Radio Frequency technology for all face, neck & body. See further info below.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening for Face and Body
For many clients fat reduction is only part of their concern. There is also the desire to improve the appearance of cellulite and tighten the skin in specific areas of the body. 3D-lipo’s 3 dimensional approach to the problem ensures that not only will you experience fat reduction and cellulite improvement from Cavitation but with the addition of Radio Frequency we are also able to add targeted skin tightening.
How does Radio Frequency work?
As our skin matures and is continuously subjected to environmental effects, its connective tissue begins to break down, causing wrinkles and other signs of aging to develop. The Focus Fractional RF energy penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue and the extra cellular matrix where the collagen fibres are embedded. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of collagen fibres, and at the same time increases the metabolism of the fibroblasts thereby accelerating the production of new collagen and elastin fibres. The concentration of collagen fibres and the regeneration of the collagen and elastin deposits, tighten the skin layers creating a smoother, healthier and younger looking skin.